dec wanna gone jor

edi 20/12 luu~
dec edi past jor half month ~
sorry for my broken eng ~
jusco there always 'back to school'~
wakaka~
tis not for me ~ =P
my open school is may ^^
so for the form4 frenz 2008
you all must GAMBATEH le ~
dun always pray god last mint~
because i used to do thats~
not good ahh~

well
let report my activity next week

21> cut my hair
22> register the eng course
23> yahoo~ Taman Pertanian I am coming ~^^
24> BOON KEAT 's xmas party [i buy the xmas cap and the present jor ~]
25> i hope i can watch ALVIN 2 and have my 1st coffee in starbucks ^^
26> maybe have my teori talk and remember to watch TITANIC arhhhhh !!!!
27> ...

wah ~
my next week is quite busy de lohh ~
but i will enjoy it ~^^


ps> TITANIC 10pm TV2 26/12
remember to remind me watch ^^
must watch it ya ~

Comments

  1. full of event , so busy ..
    after u cut ur hair remember post ur new hairstyle in here let us see .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

自拍 万岁 =D

你好 部落格