the time to change

yeah
finish jor SPM
finish jor my secondary school life
and i have plenty of time to do my favor things
haha
this is the time to CHANGE


wat i want to do 1st ?
i want change my hair style ^^
just cut my fringe ^^
haha
i just change my fringe
and i will leave my long hair ^^
i love my hair ^^

2nd
change my spectacles ^^
and i want wear lens ^^
爱美是女生的天性 =D
i am girl wat ^^


3rd
wanna to become more girlish =P
wear skirt lol
change things to pink color
but i reli like black and white and grey ><
and dun be so coarse
be more polite lol
i always polite de mah
haha
i try lah ^^

4th
i want attend classes ^^
eng class
violin class
drawing class
and maybe somemore ^^
improve myself mah ^^

5th
...
dun no yet
i will try to change as good as i can be ^^
gambateh ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

自拍 万岁 =D

你好 部落格