EMO ing

actually i hate my life now ..
i hate myself ..
I dun noe what the things i had done ..
I hate everythings even myself ..


may be some reason below

because of JEALOUS ?
ya .. i should not be like tat ..
i m not mature yet ..
sori for my jealous

because of STRESS ?
i want to finish my SPM and reli put down all my books
i want to have a time to let myself play hard

because of the TIME ARRANGEMENT ?
i cant arrange my time well
my cant plan a good time for enjoy my holiday wit my frenz

because of the ppl like to give me the PROBLEM and wan me to settle it
do u noe i hate it ?
i cant yield to everyone
do u noe wat is
自所不予勿施于人
dun always thrown the problem to me
i hate it !



- IT MAY BE CONTINUE -
- emo ING -
- sori -

Comments

  1. 一篇也很符合我的心情
    我也妒嫉(不是羡慕)
    我更爱乱想
    我很穷
    我找不到工
    我不敢做决定
    我好像和社会脱节
    我决定的事情都不能完成
    我一直对你们食言
    如果之前弄到你得不方便和不愉快
    对不起
    不过我相信一切将会重新开始
    一起加油吧!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

自拍 万岁 =D

你好 部落格