MY 2010 1st sunrise ^^


Wakakaka
Today 1 Jan 2010 ^^
V go c 2010 1st sunrise ^^
At where ?
I dun know wor ..
Mountain loh =P
V set off 5am loh..
Mr SEED is driving =)
So v are always safe =P
Hmmm..
I din c the time so I din know wat time v reach there ..
I just know there got many ppl
All are rush to c the 1st sunrise ^^
There quite slope for me =P
But anyway
I got mr SEED to help me and hold me =)
Yup ~ v got saw the sunrise ~
Hmm..
They said not very nice
But this is very nice for me ^^
tat is my 2010 1st sunrise
Oso the 1st time I climbing for c the sunrise ^^

There are some pic
But all steal from ttk’s facebook =P
Haha
Tats all ~
LAZY TO BLOGGING JOR =P
Just hope my 2010 got a good starting
2010is always better than 2009 =D
HAPI HEW YEAR to every1 ^^






























Comments

  1. 你从山脚爬/走到山顶?十分佩服

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course lah ~
    abuthen ?
    u think i can drive up there ah ?
    =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

自拍 万岁 =D

你好 部落格