5/5 a new life just want to start

wat i did just now for today ?
i woke up at 7.30 0 clock in the morning
i oso get shocked why i woke up so early
haha
then i decided to buy a newspaper (STAR) to read for today
i will do it for every Wednesday from this week on =)

HARDWORKING IS THE KEYWORD TO SUCCESS =)

but i dun noe when i will become LAZY again
haha xD
i went to 7-11 buy my newpaper then buy my breakfast
i ate fish head noodles
hehe
i think tis is the only things i will like to eat at LOONG KEE
hehe
then went bac home to hv my breakfast
after reading my newspaper (SIN CHEW not STAR haha xD)
then I AM HERE ^^
i on fb nothing to see nothing to play
then i come here blogging =)
ok
tats all for just now
i will continue blogging wat i do for today afternoon tonite
because i really bored lah wei ~
haha
BYE BYE =)

having nice day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

你好 部落格

自拍 万岁 =D