17/12/09

yesterdat night i am quite struggle
struggle for some stupid things
and then i am made myself suck
insomnia
= ='''
lol

k ~ just forget it ~
and start my life today with blogging =D

wat i want to do today leh ?
saturday want go for undg exam
so today must finish study the question
GAMBATEH ~

then i want clean my bedroom
and iron my blouse
check wat is lack for my CNY
lol~
i need a dress for attend my cousin's wedding ^^
so i still want to go for shopping =D
and i want buy a blink blink hair band
haiz ~
i oso dun know why i will TERJEMURUS to girlish style
haiz~

and i want wash all my bags
haha
ya ya ya
i need a bag oso
shopping reli important ah ~
haha

x'mas is around the corner
i want go to shopping centre to feel the x'mas SMELL
lol
and wear the x'mas cap for shopping
hahaha
tis x'mas i want go for watch my
ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUCKS 2
lol~
must must must
i love tis movie ^^

okay lah ~
tats all i want do for today
i start my work today lah ~
hope every1 have a nice day =D
bye bye

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

自拍 万岁 =D

你好 部落格