today o.O

yup ~
today quite tired ~
the 1st time i clean up my sampah after SPM ~
ya lah ~
i m quite malas =P
i change my bedroom decorate ~
my dad help me to move away the large cupboard
and v buy 2 new small cupboard to put in my room ^^
lol~
then i add a table in my bedroom~
easy me to read books ^^
but i not yet finish clean up ~
haiz~
next time dun buy so much things lah ~
quite tired to clear it ~

haha ~
today i buy my new lens ^^
haha~
i have my lens now ^^
ermm ~
really got a bit scare
to put in and take out it from eyes~
but ~
i am clever 1~
i use 20min to learn it ~
^^
yes ~
i have my lens jor~
next time no nid to wear spec ^^
haha~
yup~
爱美就是要不怕死的~
lol~
wakaka~

today really tired ah ~
sleep loh ~
bye bye ^^
night ^^

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

自拍 万岁 =D

你好 部落格