today =)

Today i wake up at 7.00am
Er ..
Actually I din sleep at all~
Yup ~
I insomnia again ~
Kesian betullah saya~
After wake up ~
I have my breakfast
but I din finish it ~
dun have appetite ~
and my eye is quite tired and swollen ~
no mood de loh ~
then after I do the house work
I rush out ^^
Go to GUA’s house and gossip with her ~
^^
Actually I want go for barbershop de
But I am too early jor
Wakaka =D
We chat jor about 1 hour ba
haha
we din meet for 3 days
but we still have many things to chat
wakakaka
just 3838 ^^
then go for cut and rebonding hair ~
the ‘result’ is not I want de
I feel got some weird ~
But got ppl say nice
Then okay loh ~
^^

Today I watch MONSTER HOUSE again ^^
The first movie I watch in cinema
25 aug 2006
Wakakaka
I still remember it ~^^

Then I have a nap ~
Fall sleep when I msn
Do u know I feel fear when i din got any reply
I cant msn again I will hang up
I din receive any reply I will fear until cry de ~
==lll
A bit overstate ~
Whatever ~ ==lll

11pm now ~
This the to go bed ~
Nope ~
U all may know it not happen to me de~
So sorry ~
Wat to do next ?
Dun noe just on msn and msn with frenz ba ~
And plan what to do 25 dec ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

自拍 万岁 =D

你好 部落格