You think who you are ? hmm ~ I m a COKE =P

You think who you are?
People will get their diploma after 4 years in college..
Your life is reset after STPM result if you can't enter to the local University...

So, now go study hard and get the best in STPM result so your life will be smooth and succeed after STPM examination compared to others...

Your goal : Score STPM with flying colour(4A's)





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tis is the SoongKin told me yesterday when v msn
wah ~ really cant believe he told me this ~
i noe tats not orginally frm him ~
but is okay~
i can get what he trying to tell me~
Thankz a lot ~
haha xD
this is a TBM guy name Soong Kin told me after 2 weeks the open school for F6~
need to note down xD

wat u feel ?
STRESS lah BROTHER !!!! ==

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

你好 部落格

自拍 万岁 =D