my week

wat i did for this week ?

MONDAY
i "busy" with my preparation of science exhibition
hmm~ not really busy with it ~
i just do some small work~
something no need to work my brain~
=P

TUESDAY
science exhibition~
but i din involved any activity
i just loitered around the lab there
then hid myself in the physics lab
do my things and sms with dear =P

WEDNESDAY
Science exhibition too~
i planed to loitered again in lab =P
yeah ~ i did it ~
haha xD
en kwong call us to open a stall
to show the electric field blah blah
then the motor , generator~
then ~ haha xD
i m definetly is lazy de~
i do my work in the lab =P
then they oso enjoy their game~
lame game =P

THRUSDAY
today reli had fun with
dear brota, holick , alvin , guagua , trumpet , maysuet ,sophia
happy gang ❤
then some1 remind me tat song : here in my home
dear 5a guys ~ miss u ~
will 6rS is my home ?
=)
HOPE SO ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

你好 部落格

自拍 万岁 =D