recently

last two weeks really busy weeks for ...
hmm~ not me lah ~
but i can felt that everyone around me were quite busy and tired =)
then what did i do last 2 weeks ?
haha xD
my job was to scrimshank =)

then i really felt that the group sit around me
really model of naive children
wahaha xD
they sing , play ,really bring a lot of fun to me =)
haha xD

today
wat did our group do ?
haha xD
we bully ah soon since he really deserve it =P
then actually i not the one who really bully him loh
ky and se loh =P
wahaha
what we did ?
we rampas all his things
haha xD
he oso din bring many things to school oso
he brought his loveable FRIDAY (his bottle) ,
a empty bag (only 2 pens and a MUET text book and calculator and some rubbish )
that all what he bring everyday~
wahaha xD

really got fun with them but my dear friends ~
dun forget ur coming exam may be next month ya ~
wahaha xD
oops ~ i kena study oso lah ~
BBYE =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

你好 部落格

自拍 万岁 =D