terrible maths exam =(

ooooooo OMG ooooooooo
finally i done my maths exam ~
is terrible , u know ?
it was really almost made me mad =(
when u open the exam paper
u dont how to solve it
is not the big deal
but for me
even cant understand the question asking what
is really a big problem !!
just now i had my math tuition class
hmm~
chapter revision
hahha xD
i totally blank only =(

it is really tough for me
it is not a small step frm spm to reach stpm
but i feel happy
because i am choosing it
i am choosing the road that tough enough for now
then i am believe that if i am really can complete my stpm
i think no other things can beat me down easily!!! =)
gambateh !!!

hmm~ yup !!
after this exam i want to be active on the cocuriculum activity !!!
hehehe xD
i want try to master every thing , join every thing =)
and have a good memory in my PRE-U life =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

你好 部落格

自拍 万岁 =D