when will be the end ?

start to hate my life now *sigh*
busy tired poor =(
activites come unstopped
always spend time on those activities
and spend money on the club jamuan
i dunno why can be so expensive for it
rm10-rm15 for the jamuan
do u think is damn expensive for a meal
* maybe u say not .. OK loh.. i am a poor girl, ok? =( *
everything need money OMG!
when will be the end?
when i can stop paying the club's fees that damn expensive ?
when i can stop doing my homework and wont get scolded ?
when i can go shopping and buy anything i like without thinking the price ?
when i can go back home early and enjoy my nap ?
when i can stop suffering from wat i do everyday ?


what is ur life my dear frenz that study at college ?
are u all right ?
will u worse than me ?
or better ?
i think is better lo~~
T.T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

你好 部落格

自拍 万岁 =D