= oR-Ju = the korean restaurant

the caterpillar said wanna eat korean food oo..
so here we were this afternoon


= oR-Ju =
Korean Restaurant

Or-Ju Korean restaurant at the opposite Jusco there..
hmm.. quite nice de restaurant


menu


this is what i odered =P

caterpillar and me odered this =)
rm7.90 per set with Green Tea



Haiz~ narcissistic~

she really cant help edi..
she at least captured 50 photos in the restaurant


perfume machine and the caterpillar

why have the machine here ?
hmm.. no idea =/


green tea s

yeah~ green tea =)


my meal =) same as caterpillar de~

not spicy as i think..
and this meal full with vegetable only =/


sushi set ~ my dar de ❤

haha xD i like this =)


my dar de ❤


wah~


seems like delicious =目



green tea ❤



my dar ❤


comment
hmm..
korean food not suitable for me
the meal just full with vegetable =/
but this was a nice try
haha xD
the caterpilla seems enjoy it =)
haha xD
had fun =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

自拍 万岁 =D

你好 部落格