This Saturday was bored

I went to school this morning to attend the scout meeting
About Rover’s activities
About the scout exhibition
Many things are waiting to do
The 1st and important thing is clean the camp house
Haiz.. what a big and tough task
But as a senior we just act as an adviser =D
Haha~ *can be lazy =D *
After that, mr see treat us for lunch at mamak stalk
Haha xD what a miracle =X
Hmm..
What I did for my afternoon ?
ELR and had lunch with dar
Then 3 hours tuition for PA
But I did not feel tired =D
Go Car4 after dinner
Haha xD
The pencil lead is quite cheap
A pack 4 boxes of pencil lead
Then 1 pack for rm2.20
That’s means 1 box only 55 cents
Cheap right ?
Or anyone can get cheaper than this ?
Let me know =D
That’s all for today =)
Bored x(

Hope can have a nice Sunday tomorrow =)

I finished my 读心神探 =)
Start 施公奇案ll =)
Enjoy
!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

自拍 万岁 =D

你好 部落格