Xmas days

Very sorry to my dar I cant accompany u when eve Xmas day and Xmas day
Anything can do at the eve since I cant go to count down
So I decided to stay at home ='(
And I and family went Mid Valley for dinner at Xmas night
We had Kenny Rogers Roasters for our dinner
Yummy =P





p/s: i dunno my mum will kill me or not
if she noe i post her photo here xD





MUFFIN !!


KENNY ROGERS is over here @.@
my dad was so busy so i din capture him =X
And then we went to shopping
Haha xD
I bought a dress there

Had a nice Xmas night =)
-------------------------------------------------------
Then the day after 26/12
I went shopping with dar's family at Jusco -///-
Had fun with them
And we had Kenny Rogers Roasters as lunch also -///-
they are quite friendly de..
and i was so shy #-////-#
haha xD
My conclusion is jusco one not as nice as MidValley one
But Mid Valley 1 not really nice too =P
That is my opinion only
Haha xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

自拍 万岁 =D

你好 部落格