2nd and 3rd week of the year :)

2nd week of the year is the week that started my tiring life ;D
hohoho..
i m edi started to teach
now i m going to tell u what subject that i teach..
lalala~
i teach MATH and PJK for year2
then ART , MUSIC , SCIENCE , MORALS for year1

the subject i love most of course is MATH
year 2 Math still under my control
(as every1 know my math is not that good ;P)
then i will try to give them many exercise
since nothing will be better than do more practice ;P
then after they pass up is my turn to do my work
my turn to mark their homework
haha~
this is the only things that i feel i m a teacher
haha ~





then i also love ART and also MUSIC
because my art is definitely will be better than theirs xD
and my voice are always sweeter than them
(if i m not shout in the class =n=)

SCIENCE is the tough job for me to teach
i really dunno how to explain to let them know
any1 can tell me how to tell them that
: plant can move ? haiz

then the 2nd tough will be MORALS.
haiz..

i will upload their art work in the next article
to prove that mine is always better
haha xD

okay...
thats all for this article..
STAY TUNE ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

你好 部落格

NEW LooK