Welcome 2012

Hey Welcome 2012
but i quite pity this year
dar cant acc me to count down the 2012
then i din have the chance to climb up the mountain
to watch my 1st sunrise of the year like previous years
but this year i got date with my classmates
haha
we went to FRIM for our 2nd picnic
enjoy the time we gather together
since some1 said that :
人越大 就越少朋友
i just feel that is so true
so plz appreciate ur the time u gather with ur friends
and always keep in touch with them =)

NEW YEAR NEW LOOK (and also new hope too)
i just curly my hair after my STPM
how ? nice right ?
hmm... i look pretty always as every1 know =)
okay.. then i end with my pretty photo =)



p/s: oh my god.. my new life is gotta to begin..
cant imagine how horrible it could be x.X
what going to happen ? stay tune.. i will let u know soon =)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

你好 部落格

NEW LooK