my holiday gone TT

My 1A session school holiday wanna finish already
Haiz

What i have done during this holiday ?
i go to clinic there have my teeth checkup
then "wash" my teeth again

then already one month jor
my skin haven't 100% recover yet
so see doctor at the same day after see dentists

then i have my hair cut at the same day too
haha xD
just a little bit at my fringe there only
cost me rm4
haiz

i need to renew my ic next day mah
then need to have a bit hair cut
then only will looks more pretty wat
the ic photo i need to keep whole life de leh
(if not any accident case happen)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then the next day morning
i went desa complex there to renew my ic loh
its just ok if u reach there before 9am
i just wait 20 ppl
hmm..
just about 1 hour to your turn
then i reached home at 10.30am

-------------------------------------------------------

ok
3rd day
my aunt , uncle and their grandson were coming KL frm Taiping
so they were going to stay at my house for a day
before they go to her daughter's house(whose live in KL)
so just bought them to have a nice dinner and window shopping AEON(not JUSCO)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Then the next day 
we shopped KB pasar xD
Night , after i taught the tuition
we had a very full dinner
with the seafood which brought frm Taiping
hahaha

---------------------------------------------------------

Then today Friday,
i just back to school this morning
arranged my table and my books
prepared some work
Afternoon,
i had lunch with my dar ;)
after i went to home
i just self capture for the whole noon
haha
then, i blogging now loh ;D

Okay , tonight i am going to join the camping at RA
haha
a bit excited xP
Ok lah
end with my photo that i captured this noon ;)


I am just a 20 years old little girl
 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

你好 部落格

自拍 万岁 =D