TAHNIAH !

TAHNIAH!

Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program pengajian seperti berikut :

CK51 IJAZAH SARJANA MUDA KEJURUTERAAN PEMBUATAN (REKABENTUK PEMBUATAN) DENGAN KEPUJIAN

UTeM - UNIVERSITI TEKNIKAL MALAYSIA MELAKA







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what i offered from the University 

hmm...what can i say is :

not bad..at least this is what i had choose..

and this is my 3rd choice..

some more i am located at Malacca..

there is a good place and it just near KL only..

so i really appreciate it.. :)


but now i have encounter a big problem..

i have no idea what i am going to study later..

is it a bit related to design ?

need drawing skill ? :D

or some things related to processing...

omg.. it will be very bored to me :/

or manufacturing ?

hmm.. i also not so like it :/


fine fine fine

i cant do anything with the course now..

since my STPM results is that kind of level (tak boleh tengok punya level)

what can i do now ?

prepare the documentary 

then need to start to pack my clothes , my things..

then start my new life soon :D



Happy Sunday :)


























p/s : this is the last photo with my long curly hair :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

自拍 万岁 =D

你好 部落格