Nothing

I just feels sorry to make our situation become like this..

I don't why its happen on us.


I really think that you will believe what I said.


Since the day before I already answer you honestly when you asking me what actually I am stalking.


Once again , it prove that my personality really have a problem there.


Why I can't get others people to trust in me ? I also don't know.


I really get hurt when I tell you very honestly but I still can't get your trust.


Last , feels sorry. maybe I really did wrongly.

I should not touch your personal items.

I promise no next time.


Sorry, my friend.

I hope it is not a full stop for our friendship.


S.M.L.I.E :)


#Please don't care what am I thinking, I'm just a nothing.#


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

arghhhhh~

你好 部落格

自拍 万岁 =D